Guidelines and Format for Poster Presentation Competition
The Poster Competition is held every year at the AAMP annual meeting and is restricted to those conference delegates who are currently AAMP Student Members. If you are not an AAMP Student Member, you are encouraged to join before submitting an abstract for consideration.
First, second, and third place awards will be given.
- Compose an abstract of your presentation and submit on the AAMP conference website.
- Presentations may be either a Controlled Research Study or Clinical Case Report.
- You must be an AAMP Student Member and the primary author of your presentation.
- Posters must be set up one hour in advance of the competition and remain in place during the assigned time of the poster presentation session. The presenter is responsible to disassemble and remove the poster at the end of the session. The AAMP is not responsible for posters and materials left on display after presentation times.
- Presenters must be available to present to the judges at the assigned time, and then remain in place and present to the general assembly during the designated poster session time.
- Please review the Criteria used by the Judges on this web site.
- Mentors and co-authors may be present to assist in answering questions, but may not present in place of the author.
- Presenters who submit abstracts that are accepted for presentation and then fail to attend the session may not submit for the following year?s poster session without an acceptable explanation to the Chair of the Research Committee.
- Any presenter not complying with the guidelines outlined herein may be disqualified from the competition.