Past and Future Meetings
- 65th Annual Meeting Baltimore, Maryland- October 27-30, 2018
*AAMP 2018 Hotel Reservations Now Available:
Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore 200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
AAMP Group Rate: $239
To book online:
To make a reservation, please visit the following website: www.fourseasons.com/baltimore, Go to the "check rates & availability" tab, then select the arrival and departure dates. Next, enter the group code under "Corporate/Promo Code" and click "Find Rooms."
The rate code for creating reservations online is CI1018AAMP (Please do not cut / paste the code- must type in)
You may also call the Four Seasons Hotel directly at 410-576-5800 to speak to a reservation agent.
**For 2018 Sponsors & Exhibitor Opportunities, click here.
- 66th Annual Meeting South Beach Miami, Florida- October 26-29, 2019
- 60th Annual Meeting Baltimore, MD - October 27 - 30, 2012
(Cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy)
- 59th Annual Meeting Scottsdale, AZ - October 29 - November 1, 2011
- 58th Annual Meeting Orlando, Florida - October 31 - November 2, 2010
- 57th Annual Meeting San Diego, California - October 31- November 3, 2009
- 56th Annual Meeting Nashville, Tennessee - October 25-28, 2008
- 55th Annual Meeting Scottsdale, Arizona - October 27-30, 2007
- 54th Annual Meeting Maui, Hawaii - October 12-15, 2006
(2nd joint meeting with ISMR)
- 53rd Annual Meeting Los Angeles, California - October 23-25, 2005
- 52nd Annual Meeting Ottawa, Ontario Canada - November 24-26, 2004
- 51st Annual Meeting Scottsdale Arizona - November 1-4, 2003
- 50th Annual Meeting Orlando, Florida - November 3-6, 2002
- 49th Annual Meeting New Orleans, Louisiana - October 28-31, 2001
- 48th Annual Meeting Kauai, Hawaii - November 11-14, 2000
(1st joint meeting with ISMR)
The AAMP has posted photographs taken during past meetings. Members can access these photos by logging in to their respective "Member Page" and linking to "Meeting Photos" .The "Member Page" password protection is done to assure that these photographs are available to AAMP members only.
Thanks to Paul, Henry, Dorsey, Eugene and others who over the years have very capably captured these memories from our meetings through excellent photography! We hope you enjoy our photo albums.